The POWERSKIN ST 2.0 Open Back is an One Piece Technical Swimsuit designed for both Racing and Training. With a new knit fabric combination and extra durable lining the ST 2.0’s hydrodynamic surface and strategic compression boost speed in the water and offer muscle support where needed.
This racing style has an innovative seam pattern that keeps the body lifted plus all seams are flat-locked for a snug and comfortable fit.
When racing your upper-body will feel free and supported thanks to the new and reinforced centre strap. This FINA-approved competition swimsuit is printed with the arena logo and has an athletic styling.
The ST 2.0 is available in a range of colours.
In order to ensure that your Arena swimsuit provides you with the best possible performance for a long time to come, we recommend you take the following precautions:
- Rinse immediately after use, in non-chlorinated water;
- Do not leave the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container for a long time;
- Do not expose the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container to direct sunlight;
- Wash with detergents suitable for delicate clothes;
- Air-dry away from heat sources.
Please also follow the washing instructions given on your product label. The label provides useful symbols giving information on how to take best care of it.
- Hand wash Only
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach
- Do not machine dry
- Do not iron