Returns & Refund Policy
You can review the most current version of the Refund/Returns policy at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of this policy by posting updates and/or changes to our website without notice. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes. (Last Update 01.11.2020)
Returns & Exchanges
If for any reason you change your mind and no longer want an item(s) you have purchased from Little Rookie Sport, please return it to us instore within 30 days of purchase for a Refund, exchange or gift voucher equal to the value paid for the item (s).
Sale* items (excluding items advertised as ‘final’) can be returned for an exchange or gift voucher valid for 3 years.
Full price item(s) are valid for a refund and must be returned to us in store to be processed via the payment method used at the time of purchase.
It is important that the item(s) and any packaging, tags and ticketing which the goods came with/in are in original condition. If items are not in original condition we are unable to offer a refund/exchange or credit.
If the item(s) are deemed to have a genuine manufacturing fault, a refund may be issued.
If for any reason, you change your mind and no longer want a full price item(s) purchased from littlerookiesport.com.au, please return it to us within 30 days of purchase for a refund or gift voucher equal to the value paid for the item(s).
Sale* items (excluding items advertised as ‘final’) can be returned for a gift voucher valid for 3 years.
Full price item(s) are valid for a refund and must be returned to our online store to be processed via the payment method used at the time of purchase.
It is important that the item(s) and any packaging, tags and ticketing which the goods came with/in are in original condition. If the item(s) are deemed to have a manufacturing fault a refund may be issued.
Unfortunately we are unable to offer exchanges for online returns. If you require an exchange please send your item back for a refund and purchase the correct item you require.
Online Returns Form
For Online returns please complete our online returns form HERE a confirmation email will be sent within 24hrs confirming your return is accepted once received please send your item(s) to:
Little Rookie Sport Online Returns
70 Deshon Street, Woolloongabba Q4102
We recommend that you return items using a trackable postage method. Little Rookie Sport will not be held liable for parcels lost in transit. Please allow 7 business days (14 days during peak periods) for the return to be processed and credited to your account.
If the item returned does not meet our Returns Policy your order will be sent back to you.
Original freight charges, if applied, will not be reimbursed unless there is a fault in the product.
RETURN LABELS- AUSTRALIA ONLY
Little Rookie Sport can provide you with a returns label (if needed), which allows you to take the parcel to your local Post Office and return it to us hassle-free. The cost of the Return Label is $15 flat rate (set by Australia Post), which will be deducted from your credit or refund, or charged to you prior to us sending out a replacement product.
Please note that most smaller items tend to be cheaper to send with your local post office. We suggest getting a quote from Australia post before using the returns label. You will not be charged unless the label is used for the return.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment, within 7 business days (14 days during peak periods).
Original freight costs if applied will not be reimbursed unless there is a product fault.
Some products need to be assessed
We may need to assess your product to determine whether a repair, replacement or refund is appropriate. Certain products may need to be sent to the manufacturer or their repair agent for assessment, such as:
- cricket bats, tennis racquets and similar items;
- clothing, compression garments, some footwear;
- scooters, skateboards, roller skates.
WARRANTY CRICKET BATS
- All bats sold by Little Rookie Sport will include a 12 month warranty against manufacturing faults.
- Bats that have a manufacturer’s fault believed not to be caused by the Customer, and are unrepairable, will be exchanged, refunded or given store credit at the choice of the Customer.
- Bats will not be exchanged or refunded due to the handle breaking, edge, toe or surface cracking. This is not regarded as a fault of the bat other than the fact that it is the nature of the product and it will not alter the performance or quality of the bat.
- The price of the bat does not indicate the longevity of the bat. It is a known fact that the most expensive bats which are made of Grade 1 willow are soft in its nature as its quality and performance is superior. These bats by their nature can develop cracks earlier than the lower grade willow bats which by their nature are more dense.
- There will be no warranty on bats that break due to the use of bowling machine balls. Little Rookie Sport strictly recommends that bats should not be used to play against bowling machine balls.
- There will be no warranty due to dampness & swelling in toe. Water & willow are not a good combination. We recommend the use of a rubber toe shield to help prevent damage.
- Little Rookie Sport recommends that added protection should be used when purchasing a new bat. An extratec or fibreglass sleeve, shoe goo or rubber toe for the bat will assist in the preservation of the bat.
- We recommend that all bats purchased must be knocked in. Lack of knocking in may result in the bat cracking earlier than a knocked in bat.
In some cases a refund, replacement or repair may not be offered if you:
- substantially modify the product;
- misuse the product contrary to user instructions or packaging labels; or
- simply change your mind.
Certain products are usually excluded under our Returns Policy unless they are faulty, these may include:
- tailor made customer orders;
- underwear (thermals and swimwear) and socks; and
- gift-cards, vouchers, credit vouchers.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
PRODUCT PRE ORDERS
From time to time, we offer pre order items. This means we have guaranteed stock on its way from our supplier and we can offer it for our customers to secure on our online store.
As it is not currently in stock, you will need to read the item description carefully to decide if you can wait for the expected arrival date.
This date is an expected delivery date given to us by the supplier. We cannot accept responsibility for delays out of our control.
All pre order sales are final and cannot be cancelled or modified. Pre orders can not be exchanged before delivery.
Any other items that you order together with a pre order item will be held until all pre order items in your order arrive. Should you need the other items sooner, please make a separate order. If you have already made the purchase, please email us.