MANCHESTER UNITED HOME JERSEY
A JERSEY THAT HONOURS THE TREBLE-WINNING TEAM OF 1999.
Manchester United's treble-winning side earned the club a place in the record books and hearts of fans worldwide. This football home jersey honours 20 years since that fateful night in Barcelona. Made for the street, this juniors' version has a looser cut than the ones players wear on match days. It's built from sweat-wicking fabric, with commemorative details and a newly designed crest honouring their incredible 1998/99 season.
- Regular fit is wider at the body, with a straight silhouette
- Short sleeves
- 50% polyester / 50% recycled polyester mock eyelet
- Sweat-wicking Climalite fabric
- Manchester United woven crest
- This jersey is made with recycled polyester to save resources and decrease emissions
- Product colour: Real Red