VIVID HOVERBOARD V500 6.5" STREET
Welcome to Little Rookie Sport, the first dedicated sport's retailer for kids who love sports and getting outdoors, located at Westfield Carindale.
Little Rookie Sport is a business inspired by what sport brings to youth, and the simplicity of creating environments for youth to not only succeed in sports, but become future leaders and role models.
Little Rookie Sport is a unique concept store which we designed for parents and kids in mind, the only fully dedicated kids sports store. With plenty to offer from junior cricket equipment, football boots, roller skates and hoverboards.
Little Rookie Sport stocks the Vivid Hoverboard.
The Vivid v500 street hoverboard is here. Ideal for a smooth ride on footpaths and asphalt. The Vivid v500 street hoverboard is fitted with sports 6.5" tires and powered buy two powerful 350W motors driven by high quality battery cells this hoverboard can really move!
With self balancing technology this hoverboard is easy to use and ideal for riders of all experience levels, built in with Bluetooth speakers and bright colourful LED lights that make riding this Vivid hoverboard even better.
- MAX SPEED*12 KM/H
- MAX RANGE*15 KM
- WEIGHT10.75 KG
- MAX LOAD 100 KG
- BATTERY4.4 AH, 36V
- CHARGE TIME 2 HOURS
- DIMENSIONS 660mm x 229mm X 225mm
- MOTOR 2 x 350W
- TYRES 6.5"
- BRAKES Electronic
- SHOCKS / SUSPENSION NONE
- LIGHTS RGB LED Running Lights
The Vivid Hoverboard is only $399.95 and we have AfterPay and Zippay available.
These are frequently asked questions by parents who are thinking of purchasing one for Christmas present in Queensland.
- Here’s the information to help answer those questions:
- The use of hoverboards or self-balancing scooters is governed by the provisions relating to Personal Mobility Devices (PMDs) in the Queensland Road Rules (QRR).
- To use a PMD in Queensland, it must be designed for use by a single person, be self-balancing and powered by an electric motor.
- They must also have two wheels that operate on a single axis, have control to limit speed to 12km/h or less, have a maximum speed of 20km/h, and have a maximum width of 850mm and a maximum weight of 60kg
- Hover board users are classed as pedestrians.
- Hover boards do not have to be insured or registered in Queensland, and licence plates are not required.
- They can be used on footpaths, nature strips, bicycle paths and shared paths, except where signed otherwise.
- They can only be used on the road for up to 50 metres if there’s an obstruction on the path or nature strip.
Little Rookie Sport Qld Hoverboard available at Westfield Carindale.
2021 Copyright Little Rookie Sport Pty Ltd