Cricket 2019 / 2020 Season is approaching fast. Are your kids participating in any form of organised cricket for their local Cricket Club? If so make sure you are aware of the new cricket helmet rules for girls cricket and boys playing cricket.
All junior and senior kids playing Queensland Cricket must wear a helmet, which are compliant with British Standard BS7928:2103.
Kids are required to wear a helmet at all times when batting, wicket keeping up to the stumps and also fielding in close to the wickets on the field.
Little Rookie Sport stocks Youth & Senior Cricket Helmets, Gray Nicolls Junior Elite and Atomic, Kookaburra Cricket.
Cricket helmet must have the following features:
- Specifically designed for junior cricketers with strong non-reflective faceguard
- Robust ABS outer shell covered with premium satin fabric with three air flow vents for superior ventilation
- Stitched in foam lining plus internal size adjustment dial ensures a comfortable and secure fit
- Conforms to the updated Cricket Australia and ICC recommended British Standard BS7928:2013 for cricket helmets
- Cricket helmets come in four colours; black, maroon, blue and green
- Prices for a Gray Nicolls helmet is $84.99
Queensland Cricket Rules coming this cricket season in Brisbane and surrounding suburbs like, Camp Hill, Coorparoo, Carindale, Cannon Hill and East Brisbane.
Don’t forget Brisbane Heat 20/20 games are coming up, for more information visit their website, official home of the Brisbane Heat www.brisbaneheat.com.au
Shop online for Kids and Youth Cricket Gear and Youth Cricket helmets online 24/7 at www.littlerookiesport.com.au
Visit Little Rookie Sport at Westfield Carindale for all your cricket gear.